Dawntrail Entertainment,a brand new game studio, is now hiring. Choose us, choose to be a professional game developer, turn your hobby into a exciting career, fly into a free but rigorous game sky.
1. Fluent in C#(C++) and Unity game engine.
2. Years of experience in game industry.
3. Experience in multiplayer games developing.
4. Good in English.
5. (Better to have published games).
6. (Better to have some knowledge in CG and Shader).
As a software engineer of Dawntrail, you need to work efficiently with other programmers, artists and designers. You are required to be motivated enough to challenge the most cutting-edge technology.
Market Manager(English speaking regions)：
1. Professional English language skills.
2. Great knowledge in game industry and game marketing.
3. Outstanding communication and leadership skill.
Dawntrail is just getting started on game marketing. In this role, you are required to communicate efficiently with dev team and be responsible for promoting our games before and after publishing. At the same time, searching for collaboration and publishing resources, and precisely evaluating game marketing, are also important parts in your work in coming up marketing strategy.
1. Fluent in Blender or Maya.
2. Capable to produce catchy character and monster animation.
3. Good at watching and learning.
4. Basic knowledge in modeling.
5. Well understand UV mapping.
6. (Better to have knowledge in motion capture).
Dawntrail is not strong in 3D animation, therefore it is your responsible to bring our 3D animation to a whole new level. You will be work with our programmers, artists and designers as a role of lead animator. To achieve better result, you are required to be very patient to polish your work.
If you believe you are the right one, send your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org.